Springfield Builders Ltd is a well known, local business based in Pontefract. We pride ourselves on delivering a high standard of work at the best price possible. All build stages will be fully explained to you in plain terms so you will have full confidence and understanding of your project.
Our reputation has been built on repeat recommendation from our loyal customers, so you can rest assured that you are in safe hands with Springfield Building Services.Put simply, we take pride in all our work. It makes us happy and makes our customers happy too, so come and talk to us about what your project could be.
- Whichever service you choose from Springfield Building Services, you can be assured that we are fully trained to respect the environment we work within.
- Any domestic work is undertaken – no job is too big or small.
- We offer free quotes and advice to all our customers.
- We have public liability insurance of £1,000,000, ensuring our customers peace of mind when using our services.
- All work is fully guaranteed.
- Insurance work is covered.
- We are fully qualified, ensuring our customers peace of mind when using our services.
We are proud members of the Federation of Master Builders – Please click here for more information.
The Federation of Master Builders (FMB) is the UK’s largest trade association in the building industry, with national offices in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales, supported by additional regional offices.
Established in 1941 to protect the interests of small and medium-sized building firms, the FMB is independent and non-profit-making, lobbying continuously for members’ interests at both national and local levels.
The FMB is a source of knowledge, professional advice and support for building firms right across the UK. The FMB also offers practical advice and support to the general public on choosing and working with the right builder.
Where we cannot resolve any complaints using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them please contact us on 0117 981 2929 or via their website www.disputeresolutionombudsman.org/which-trusted-traders-partnership